EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER!
NEW DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2019The event will be held on April 6, 2019, at the Shoreline Community College Theater. Doors open at 6pm, the films start at 7pm. Entries will be judged by an esteemed jury of local filmmakers and advocates, including Tony Doupe, SAG/AFTRA Actor and Shoreline Community College Film Department Professor, Vivian Hua, Executive Director at the Northwest Film Forum, & Award-winning producer and founder of Indie Movie Mastery, Jenna Edwards. Accepted films will be screened during the single night festival on Saturday, April 6th in the state-of-the-art Shoreline Community College Theater and the best of the best will take home some prizes and awards!
Best Picture– $500 Best Comedy – $250 Best Music Video – $250 Best Student Film – $250 Viewer’s Choice – $250This event is presented with support from Shoreline Community College, the City of Shoreline, City of Lake Forest Park, 4Culture, and individual donations from people like you.
Schedule | First Half6PM | Doors Open 7PM | Show Begins
- Densha by Jack Collier
- Doubts by Zach Boone, Liam Bonds, Ethan Hawthorn-Dallas
- Improv 101 by Deborah Tahara
- Unknown Light by T.K. Johnson & Peter Breit
- We Shall Not Be Moved by Tae Phoenix, Lara Lavi Jones, Wayne Rutledge, & Maurice Jones Jr.
- Jap by Long Tran, Seth Jans, & Andy McIntyre
- Fat Boy by Bruce H. Bosley & Cody Jordan
Schedule | Second Half8:20PM | End of Intermission
- Wound by Trey Tice - Mature Content
- Quarters by Gabrielle Grimm
- Thursdays by Vivienne Shaw - Mature Language
- (in here) I Am God by Nima Forghani, Byron C. Miller, & Joseph Seuferling - Mature Content
- Manny by JC Campos
- Different Windows by Norman Tumolva & Smokey Brights
- Wilson's New Laugh by Ty Minton-Small - Mature Language