Night of the Living Dead (1968)
$25 per car
This film is unrated and contains scenes with violence, nudity, and strong language. Parental discretion is advised.
Drive-in arrival: 8pmDrive-in arrival closes: 9pm sharp
Films start playing: 9.15pm - 10.45pmLocation: Shorewood High School | Main Parking Lot 17300 Fremont Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133 (Entrance off 175th St)
Night of the Living Dead is a 1968 American independent horror film written, directed, photographed and edited by George A. Romero, co-written by John Russo, and starring Duane Jones and Judith O'Dea. The story follows seven people who are trapped in a rural farmhouse in western Pennsylvania, which is under assault by an enlargening group of cannibalistic, undead corpses.
Notes on the event:
- Contactless entry to the event - you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to print and leave on your dashboard when you arrive. You can keep your windows up when you arrive in your car, we'll check you in and direct you where to park.
- Sound - your car must have a working AM/FM radio to tune into the sound. Friendly reminder to check before you arrive!
- Social distancing - The cars will be spaced apart appropriately to ensure the safety of all who attend. If you do need to get out of your car to use the restroom, we ask that you stay at least 6 feet between yourself and others, even when you wear a face covering. Masks are required when you are outside of your car at all times.
- Support local businesses - make a night of it! Before you arrive, grab take-out from local restaurants (interactive map here)
- Weather - the event will be cancelled if weather impacts visibility. We will contact you in advance if this is the case.
- Pre-purchase tickets only - in order to have our contactless entry, we do need you to purchase tickets in advance.