The Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council is looking for local artists to show in 2020 at The Gallery at Town Center in Lake Forest Park, a not-for-profit gallery featuring 5 – 6 week, two person exhibits with each artist showing on approximately 9 feet of wall space.
The gallery schedule is set on a yearly basis. The gallery also features a gift shop with artist-made small works and jewelry. Applying for gift items is a different process. See the
small works application here for more information.
Artists are invited to submit the following:
Link to website address (if applicable)
5 digital images (as attachments only – No ZIP files) that reflect a cohesive body of
work with an image list that includes title, medium, size and price
Please submit all of the above in one email (with the images being the only attachments)
– We show local, Pacific Northwest artists only.
– All work must be hand delivered – no shipped work will be accepted.
– We prefer showing artists that haven’t had a show at the gallery in the past 2 years.
– All work shown in the gallery must be original, for sale and not shown in the gallery before.
– Commission on sold work is 50% with a maximum commission of $80. (Everything priced at $160 retail or higher has a commission of $80 per piece.)
– Work must be no larger than 36”x36”, including the frame.
– Work does not have to be the images submitted as long as it is similar in theme, style, medium and size.
– All work must be wired and ready for hanging.
– All media is considered.
The Gallery is located inside, on the lower level of the Lake Forest Park Town Center at
17171 Bothell Way NE. We encourage you to stop by and view the space.
2020 Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Questions: (206) 588-8332 (Wed or Thurs only, 12pm-5pm) or email@example.com
Are you interested in having your work in the gallery? Download the applications here:
wall work gallery call 2020