Applications accepted till February 28 at 10:59pm. Enter by December 31, 2018 for half off your entry fee. code: EARLYBIRD
Apply today to become one of the 70+ artists that make up the beating heart of the 2018 Shoreline Arts Festival!
— NEW LOCATION! —
This free community event will gather 10,000+ art lovers at Shoreline Community College on June 29 & 30 and the vibrant Artist Marketplace is situated right in the center of the action with booths occupying the large parking lot east of the campus theater.
— NEW LOCATION! —
5 Reasons why you should apply to the Shoreline Arts Festival Artist Marketplace:
• Over 10,000 art lovers come to this keystone community event each year.
• Celebrating its 29th year, the Shoreline Arts Festival has a lot to brag about and is planning for improved event flow and expanded advertising in 2019.
• Location! Show & Sell your work in the art-loving neighborhoods of North King County, and with a new event venue this year you can be sure publicity will at it’s highest level.
• With over 70 artists participating in the Artist Marketplace, the festival is a vibrant event with an incredible community of artists.
• Water, snacks, booth sitters, & artist/member lounge are available for selling artists to make sure you have the best weekend possible!
How to apply – Application opens November, 1
Submit your application and $20 application fee online via Call for Entry by 10:59pm on Thursday, February 28th, 2019. Apply by December 31, 2018 and use coupon code: EARLYBIRD for 1/2 off your entry fee.
Prospectus & application here.
• All work must be handmade. No commercially produced work, kits, or imported goods
• All work must be original and created by or under direction of the artists(s).
• Artist(s) must attend the entire Festival (June 29, 10am – 6pm and June 20, 10am – 5pm).
• Items must match type & quality submitted for jurying. No work by non-juried artists.
Two types of outdoor booth spaces are available:
• 10’ x 10’ uncovered, on asphalt: $175
• 10′ x 20′ uncovered, on asphalt: $350
All booths must withstand Northwest weather conditions, with canopies weighted against wind. Tables & chairs are available for rental. Overnight security is provided. In addition to booth fee, a Shoreline business licenses may be needed.
The jury panel includes working artists, gallery managers, and/or Festival directors, who determine the balance of categories and select the artists. Category sizes are based in part on average sales from previous years, and the organizers strive for a well-balanced mix of art types and price points, with emphasis on quality of craftsmanship and vision. Jury decisions are confidential.