Applications accepted till February 29, 2020 at 10:59pm.
Apply today to become one of the 70+ artists that make up the beating heart of the 2020 Shoreline Arts Festival!
This free community event will gather 10,000+ art lovers at Shoreline Community College on June 27 & 28 and the vibrant Artist Marketplace is situated right in the center of the action with booths occupying the large parking lot east of the campus theater.
We’ve tightened up the layout this year and are proud to announce that activities will be surrounding the Artist Marketplace with Hands-on Art moving north of the marketplace. That puts the main stage and food court to the south, hands-on art to the north, and the marketplace right in the middle.
5 Reasons why you should apply to the Shoreline Arts Festival Artist Marketplace:
• Over 10,000 art lovers come to this keystone community event each year.
• Celebrating its 30th year, the Shoreline Arts Festival has a lot to brag about and is planning for improved event flow and expanded advertising in 2020.
• Location! Show & Sell your work in the art-loving neighborhoods of North King County, and with a new event venue this year you can be sure publicity will at it’s highest level.
• With over 70 artists participating in the Artist Marketplace, the festival is a vibrant event with an incredible community of artists.
• Water, snacks, booth sitters, & artist/member lounge are available for selling artists to make sure you have the best weekend possible!
How to apply – Application opens November, 1
Submit your application and $20 application fee online via Call for Entry by 10:59pm on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Prospectus & application here.
• All work must be handmade. No commercially produced work, kits, or imported goods
• All work must be original and created by or under direction of the artists(s).
• Artist(s) must attend the entire Festival (June 27, 10am – 6pm and June 28, 10am – 5pm).
• Items must match type & quality submitted for jurying. No work by non-juried artists.
Three types of outdoor booth spaces are available:
• Inline: 10’ x 10’ uncovered, on asphalt: $175
• Corner: 10′ x 10′ uncovered, on asphalt: $200
• Center: 10′ x 10′ uncovered, on asphalt: $215
(all booth types can be doubled)
All booths must withstand Northwest weather conditions, with canopies weighted against wind. Tables & chairs are available for rental. Overnight security is provided. In addition to booth fee, a Shoreline business licenses may be needed.
The jury panel includes working artists, gallery managers, and/or Festival directors, who determine the balance of categories and select the artists. Category sizes are based in part on average sales from previous years, and the organizers strive for a well-balanced mix of art types and price points, with emphasis on quality of craftsmanship and vision. Jury decisions are confidential.