Welcome to the 4th Shoreline Short Short Film Festival!
You're invited to the 4th Shoreline Short Short Film Festival at the state-of-the-art Shoreline Community College Theater!
The Shoreline Short Short Film Festival aims to support emerging and developing filmmakers in Washington State and encourage appreciation for the art of filmmaking in our community. Entries are judged by an esteemed jury of local filmmakers and advocates, including Tony Doupe, SAG/AFTRA Actor and Shoreline Community College Film Department Professor, Vivian Hua, Executive Director at the Northwest Film Forum, Amy Lillard, Executive Director at Washington FilmWorks, and Zubi Mohammed, Supervising Producer for Magnussen Media Group.
Tickets are currently on sale for $20 for general admission, and we have added a VIP ticket to the event this year for $60.
The VIP ticket gets you admission to the event, a 2020 short short film fest t-shirt, two drink tickets, and an invite to the after party at Monka Brewing. Pretty sweet!
Doors open at 6pm and movies start at 7pm.
All films are unrated.
Schedule | First Half
6PM | Doors Open
7PM | Show Begins
- Witches Get Stitches by Matt Robinson
- The Spirit in the Woods by Thomas Hemmen
- Now It's Time To Rock by Melani Lyons, Aaron Samuels, and Lionel Flynn
- HALO by Jeff Schick
- Cuddle by John Helde and Constanze Villines - Mature Content
- A Dreamer's Melody by Kendra Ann Sherrill
- Lactose Intolerant by James Brammer
- Violin Tsunami by Michael McCoy and Julia McCoy
7:50PM | Intermission (20 Minutes)
Schedule | Second Half
8:10PM | Part Two Begins
- Second Shot by Anthony Marzano - Mature Content
- Black Champagne by Jeremiah Williams
- Blind Spot by Kira Sipler and T.K. Johnson - Mature Content
- Weasel by Tyler Roberts
- South of Sound by Chris J. Cunningham and Lemolo
- Zealot by Kendall Yoder and Jack E.K. Collier
- Funny and Fearless: Amin Lakhani by Deborah Tahara
- Most Steps Ever by Nesib CB Shamah - Mature Content
9:10PM | Q & A with Filmmakers (We will collect People's Choice Ballots at this time)
9:25PM | Awards Ceremony
9:40PM | FIN