The Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council values the arts as basic to the human spirit, as creative connections to a diverse world, and as a measure of civilization. The vision of the Council is that the arts will be a valued and integral part of the Shoreline/Lake Forest Park community thus ensuring a high quality of life for all residents and the community as a whole.
To cultivate creativity and inspire our community through the arts.
- promote of public awareness of the arts in the community;
- coordinate and sponsorship of performances, exhibitions, and other arts programs, activities and events which will benefit and compliment the total community development
- advocate for support for the arts and arts programs and organizations in the community
- sponsor, present, promote and support educational programs for the benefit of the community concerning all aspects of the visual and performing arts
- provide financial and other support for arts organizations, artists, arts activities and projects.